Awardees for Google Diversity Program and SIGSOFT CAPS
Google Diversity Program
Google is sponsoring a program that provides free registration at ISSTA for women in their first three years of graduate studies who have an interest in software testing and analysis, but have not yet published research in the area. The goal of the program is to reach out to students who wouldn’t otherwise attend ISSTA, so that they can see the world-class research presented at the meeting, network with researchers in the field, and develop their interests in software testing and analysis.
The following Awardees have now been selected. Congratulations!
- Eva May, Saarland University, Germany
- Amanda Swearngin, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, USA
- Tatiana Tokareva, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Qiaona Hong, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
- Xi Li, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Fathiyeh Faghih, University of Waterloo, Canada
The following Awardees have now been selected for CAPS. Congratulations!
- Michael Pradel, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Jeff Huang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
- Kunal Taneja, North Carolina State University, USA
- Jake Cobb, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA